How Would You Look As An Elf Magic Elf?*
(*This activity requires adult supervision.)
Have you ever wondered what you or a family member would look like as an Elf Magic Elf? Download these cute templates and Elf yourself! This template can also be used as a Christmas ornament.
- A picture of each face
- The head needs to be approximately 4" x 6" (150 zoom)
- Heavy white card stock and a printer
- Red, green, and yellow crayons or markers
- *Scissors (Adult supervision is essential)
- Glue Stick
- Hole punch and ribbon if making an ornament
- Print boy Elf body and/or girl Elf body and hat template(s) on heavy white card stock.
- Color the Elves clothing and hats with green, red and yellow crayons
- Cut out the hats, elf bodies and photo faces.
- Arrange the Elf and glue together.
- To make a Christmas ornament, punch a hole in the top of the hat, pull some ribbon through and tie.