Shipping + Returns
Each year Elf Magic helps Santa place thousands of magical Elves and related items in homes all over the world. The Elf Magic Elves inspect each item before it leaves Santa’s workshop. Why? Because we do not want a single one of Santa’s friends to experience the disappointment of receiving a damaged or defective Elf or accessory, especially after anxiously awaiting its arrival! We offer quality merchandise and the Elves are very discriminating in their selection of materials, manufacturers and design professionals. We want you satisfied and seek nothing less than your total satisfaction. In effort to assure this, the Elves will work diligently to achieve this goal. Santa will settle for nothing less!
Returns to the North Pole cannot be processed without a
Return Authorization Number
Please contact Elf Magic at:
returns@Elf-Magic.com or 770-394-8100
All returns must be in the original unopened packaging.
- Returns must be made within 7 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Returns made in 8-30 days from delivery are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns are NOT accepted after 30 days
A return authorization number (RA) and a copy of the original invoice packing slip are required for your package return.
Steps for Returned Package(s):
- Fill in all information on the back of the invoice packing slip
- Clearly mark the return authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Items should be shipped to Elf Magic so that they can be tracked. We cannot be responsible for returned packages until they are received.
- Send Returns to:
Elf Magic Returns
(RA # here)
120 Blenheim Place
Atlanta, Georgia 30350
Note: The cost of shipping returns in all cases other than manufacturing defect will be the responsibility of the customer.
According to the Return policies above, Elf Magic will make an exchange or issue a refund credit (less shipping and handling), back to the customer within 10 days of the returned item arriving at Elf Magic. Unauthorized returns or refused shipments will not be credited. If a refused shipment is received, customer will be charged round trip freight and any applicable restocking fees
We will evaluate reported manufacturing or other defects on a case by case basis. If it is determined that there is a valid manufacturing or related defect, Elf Magic will send a replacement of the defective merchandise or accept the item back for a full refund of the purchase price. Defects due to normal wear and tear, excessive or abusive treatment, are not covered.
Goods damaged in transit
If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, save all packages and damaged merchandise for UPS to inspect and call our office within 48 hours with the Invoice Number (found on your Sales Receipt) and tracking number(s) of damaged box. Elf Magic will issue a return authorization if necessary. Freight damage is the responsibility of the freight carrier.
We will be happy to process a claim on your behalf. Replacement product will be shipped to you upon verification and completion of your claim. Please provide complete information in your notification so that we can process your claim as quickly as possible. (i.e. order information, order number, shipping information, description of the damage)
Delivery calculation starts on the first business day after the order is shipped (business days are Monday through Friday, not including holidays, weekends, or natural disasters i.e. sever snow storms, flooding, etc.). For faster service guaranteed by UPS it is suggested you upgrade to UPS air (2-Day or Overnight). Most UPS ground orders in the continental USA take between 1 and 6 business days for delivery, Standard Shipping is a combination of UPS and USPS working together and can take 10-14 days for delivery. Transit times can be calculated at checkout and depend on the accuracy of the delivery address as well as weather conditions. Elf Magic is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by UPS canceling pickups or deliveries or delays caused by an incomplete or incorrect address. Please see UPS Peak-season guarantees for information about deliveries during peak shipping seasons.
UPS Peak-season service guarantees:
- UPS air and international shipments picked up or delivered within the United States are guaranteed throughout the holiday season unless otherwise noted on ups.com.
- Commitment times for Air and international Air packages scheduled for delivery Nov. 25, Dec. 18 – Dec. 24 and Dec. 31 will be extended as follows: UPS Next Day Air Early and UPS Worldwide Express Plus will be extended by 90 minutes and all other Air and international Air services will be extended to end-of-day.
- The guarantee is suspended for UPS Ground and UPS Standard shipments picked up or scheduled for delivery between Nov. 27 – Dec. 3 and Dec. 18 – Dec. 24. It is suggested that you add at least one day to your delivery.
- For further details, visit ups.com for the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions. Service guarantees are subject to change.
UPS Thanksgiving Schedule:
- Wednesday, Nov. 23 – Normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS Next Day Air® packages picked up today will be delivered on Friday, Nov. 25. All UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Monday, Nov. 28 (except those processed and labeled for delivery on Saturday, Nov. 26).
- Thursday, Nov. 24 – Thanksgiving Day (UPS Holiday) n No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Friday, Nov. 25 – Normal pickup and delivery service in all areas.
UPS Christmas/ New Year’s Schedule:
- Monday, Dec. 19 – Normal pickup and delivery service. This is the last day to ship via UPS 3 Day Select® to be delivered before Christmas Day (delivery on Friday, Dec. 23).
- Tuesday, Dec. 20 – Normal pickup and delivery service. UPS 3 Day Select shipments picked up today will be delivered after Christmas. Track your shipment for detailed delivery information.
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 – Normal pickup and delivery service. This is the last day to ship all UPS 2nd Day Air packages to be delivered before Christmas Day (delivery on Friday, Dec. 23).
- Thursday, Dec. 22 – Normal pickup and delivery service. This is the last day to ship all UPS Next Day Air packages to be delivered before Christmas Day (delivery on Friday, Dec. 23).
- Friday, Dec. 23 – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Saturday, Dec. 24, Christmas Eve – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Sunday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Monday, Dec. 26 (UPS Holiday) – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Tuesday Dec. 27 – Normal pickup and delivery service. UPS 3 Day Select packages picked up today will be delivered on Friday, Dec. 30.
- Wednesday, Dec. 28 – Normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Friday, Dec. 30.
- Thursday, Dec. 29 – Normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS Next Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Friday, Dec. 30. All UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Tuesday, Jan. 3
- Friday, Dec. 30 – Normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS Next Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Tuesday, Jan. 3
- Saturday, Dec. 31, New Year’s Eve – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017, New Year’s Day – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Monday, Jan. 2 (UPS Holiday) – No UPS pickup or delivery service.