Contact + FAQ
Send Mail To:
Elf Magic, LLC
120 Blenheim Place
Atlanta, GA 30350
9AM-5PM (EST) Monday-Friday
Who is Elf Magic?
How can I get an Elf?
How do I place an order?
How long does it take to process and receive an online order?
How long will it take for me to get my order?
Delivery calculation starts on the first business day after the order is shipped (business days are Monday through Friday, not including holidays, weekends, or natural disasters i.e. sever snow storms, flooding, etc.). For faster service guaranteed by UPS it is suggested you upgrade to UPS air (2-Day or Overnight). Most UPS ground orders in the continental USA take between 1 and 6 business days for delivery, Standard Shipping is a combination of UPS and USPS working together and can take 10-14 days for delivery. Transit times can be calculated at checkout and depend on the accuracy of the delivery address as well as weather conditions. Elf Magic is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by UPS canceling pickups or deliveries or delays caused by an incomplete or incorrect address. Please see UPS Peak-season guarantees for information about deliveries during peak shipping seasons.
UPS Peak-season service guarantees:
- UPS air and international shipments picked up or delivered within the United States are guaranteed throughout the holiday season unless otherwise noted on ups.com.
- Commitment times for Air and international Air packages scheduled for delivery Nov. 25, Dec. 18 – Dec. 24 and Dec. 31 will be extended as follows: UPS Next Day Air Early and UPS Worldwide Express Plus will be extended by 90 minutes and all other Air and international Air services will be extended to end-of-day.
- The guarantee is suspended for UPS Ground and UPS Standard shipments picked up or scheduled for delivery between Nov. 27 – Dec. 3 and Dec. 18 – Dec. 24. It is suggested that you add at least one day to your delivery.
- For further details, visit ups.com for the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions. Service guarantees are subject to change.
UPS Thanksgiving Schedule:
- Wednesday, Nov. 23 – Normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS Next Day Air® packages picked up today will be delivered on Friday, Nov. 25. All UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Monday, Nov. 28 (except those processed and labeled for delivery on Saturday, Nov. 26).
- Thursday, Nov. 24 – Thanksgiving Day (UPS Holiday) n No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Friday, Nov. 25 – Normal pickup and delivery service in all areas.
UPS Christmas/ New Year’s Schedule:
- Monday, Dec. 19 – Normal pickup and delivery service. This is the last day to ship via UPS 3 Day Select® to be delivered before Christmas Day (delivery on Friday, Dec. 23).
- Tuesday, Dec. 20 – Normal pickup and delivery service. UPS 3 Day Select shipments picked up today will be delivered after Christmas. Track your shipment for detailed delivery information.
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 – Normal pickup and delivery service. This is the last day to ship all UPS 2nd Day Air packages to be delivered before Christmas Day (delivery on Friday, Dec. 23).
- Thursday, Dec. 22 – Normal pickup and delivery service. This is the last day to ship all UPS Next Day Air packages to be delivered before Christmas Day (delivery on Friday, Dec. 23).
- Friday, Dec. 23 – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Saturday, Dec. 24, Christmas Eve – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Sunday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Monday, Dec. 26 (UPS Holiday) – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Tuesday Dec. 27 – Normal pickup and delivery service. UPS 3 Day Select packages picked up today will be delivered on Friday, Dec. 30.
- Wednesday, Dec. 28 – Normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Friday, Dec. 30.
- Thursday, Dec. 29 – Normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS Next Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Friday, Dec. 30. All UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Tuesday, Jan. 3
- Friday, Dec. 30 – Normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS Next Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Tuesday, Jan. 3
- Saturday, Dec. 31, New Year’s Eve – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017, New Year’s Day – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
- Monday, Jan. 2 (UPS Holiday) – No UPS pickup or delivery service.
Does Elf Magic ship internationally?
Currently Elf Magic ships to the following countries:
- Costa Rica
- Puerto Rico
Customers in Canada can shop at an Official North Pole Supply Post in Canada and they will be happy to ship directly to you.
If your country is not listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 394-8100 for more information. Most Standard and rush shipping to countries outside the United States (except Canada and Mexico) can be calculated through our website. Charge is based on value and dimension/weight of shipment. Shipping outside the United States sometimes requires charges in addition to the shipping and processing rates and recipients are required to pay customs and duties taxes on each shipment where applicable. Some countries assess a Brokerage Fee for handling the paperwork for customs. The order may require shipping in multiple boxes with duties and taxes applied to each box.
How do you calculate shipping and handling charges?
Is the Elf Magic Store shopping area secure?
Will it be obvious that my shipment is from Elf Magic?
How do I change, cancel, or return my order?
Elf Magic will evaluate reported manufacturing or other defects on a case by case basis. If it is determined that there is a valid manufacturing or related defect, Elf Magic will send a replacement of the defective merchandise or accept the item back for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping and handling. If it is determined that the defect is due to normal wear and tear or excessive or abusive treatment, Elf Magic will not accept the return. Items should be shipped to Elf Magic as trackable packages. We suggest that you use either UPS or FedEx for shipping. Elf Magic is not responsible for returned packages until we receive them. For instructions on returning or exchanging, see below.
If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, save all packages and damaged merchandise for UPS to inspect and call our office at 877.ELF.MAGIC within 48 hours with the Invoice Number (found on your Sales Receipt) and tracking number(s) of damaged box(es). Elf Magic will issue a return authorization if necessary. Freight damage is the responsibility of the freight carrier. We are happy to process a claim on your behalf. Replacement product will be shipped to you upon verification and completion of your claim.
- Contact Elf Magic at email@example.com or phone at (770) 394-8100 to obtain a return authorization number. Please include your invoice number in your e-mail or phone notification.
- Complete the information on the back of your invoice packing slip (click here for example), place the slip in the original box or envelope with the product(s) you are returning, and seal the package.
- Clearly mark the return authorization number (RA) on the outside of the package. Package(s) will not be accepted without an RA number.
- Ship your package to the address below. We suggest using either UPS or FedEx for shipping and insuring your package. Elf Magic is not responsible for returned packages until we receive them.
Elf Magic Returns (RA # here)
120 Blenheim Place
Atlanta, Georgia 30350