Snowman & Reindeer Breakfast
The Elf Magic Elves’ favorite meal of the day is Breakfast. These two recipes are an easy way to make breakfast a great start to anyone’s day.
Need an Elf to join in on fun activities like this one? Meet the Elf Magic Elves!
- Bag of mini powdered donuts
- Pretzel sticks
- Orange Starburst or carrots
- Mini chocolate chips
- Bag of mini chocolate donuts
- Mini pretzels
- Tube of white icing or mini-mini marshmallows (eyes)
- Red M&M's (mini or large) - nose
- Stack donuts alongside of each other to make a snowman.
- Use pretzel sticks for arms, a piece of carrot or slice of a starburst for the nose, and mini chocolate chips for eyes, smile and buttons.
- Break a mini pretzel in half and stick both pieces at the top of the donut to. represent antlers.
- Use white icing or mini marshmallows for the eyes.
- Use a red M&M (mini or large) for the nose.