Create a Jersey for your Elf!
If your family loves football, why not include your Elf in the action? Follow these steps to give your Elf a jersey and include him on the team. *This project may require parental supervision.
What you’ll need:
- Markers or crayons
- Jersey pattern
- Download the activity below.
- Color the jersey in with your favorite colors.
- Cut out the jerseys including the black tabs.
- Fold the black tabs backwards.
- Place the jersey on the front and back of your Elf.
- Tape the black tabs together.
- Game on!
Need an Elf to join in on the fun? Find your football buddy here.