Shipping + Returns
Each year Elf Magic helps Santa place thousands of magical Elves and related items in homes all over the world. The Elf Magic Elves inspect each item before it leaves Santa’s workshop. Why? Because we do not want a single one of Santa’s friends to experience the disappointment of receiving a damaged or defective Elf or accessory, especially after anxiously awaiting its arrival! We offer quality merchandise and the Elves are very discriminating in their selection of materials, manufacturers and design professionals. We want you satisfied and seek nothing less than your total satisfaction. In effort to assure this, the Elves will work diligently to achieve this goal. Santa will settle for nothing less!
Returns to the North Pole cannot be processed without a
Return Authorization Number
Please contact Elf Magic at:
elves@Elf-Magic.com or 985.276.9070
All returns must be in the original unopened packaging.
- Returns must be made within 7 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Returns made in 8-30 days from delivery are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns are NOT accepted after 30 days
A return authorization number (RA) and a copy of the original invoice packing slip are required for your package return.
Steps for Returned Package(s):
- Fill in all information on the back of the invoice packing slip
- Clearly mark the return authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Items should be shipped to Elf Magic so that they can be tracked. We cannot be responsible for returned packages until they are received.
- Send Returns to:
Elf Magic Returns
(RA # here)
625 Plaza Dr.
Covington, LA 70433
Note: The cost of shipping returns in all cases other than manufacturing defect will be the responsibility of the customer.
According to the Return policies above, Elf Magic will make an exchange or issue a refund credit (less shipping and handling), back to the customer within 10 days of the returned item arriving at Elf Magic. Unauthorized returns or refused shipments will not be credited. If a refused shipment is received, customer will be charged round trip freight and any applicable restocking fees
We will evaluate reported manufacturing or other defects on a case by case basis. If it is determined that there is a valid manufacturing or related defect, Elf Magic will send a replacement of the defective merchandise or accept the item back for a full refund of the purchase price. Defects due to normal wear and tear, excessive or abusive treatment, are not covered.
Goods damaged in transit
If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, save all packages and damaged merchandise for UPS to inspect and call our office within 48 hours with the Invoice Number (found on your Sales Receipt) and tracking number(s) of damaged box. Elf Magic will issue a return authorization if necessary. Freight damage is the responsibility of the freight carrier.
We will be happy to process a claim on your behalf. Replacement product will be shipped to you upon verification and completion of your claim. Please provide complete information in your notification so that we can process your claim as quickly as possible. (i.e. order information, order number, shipping information, description of the damage)
All shipments Originate in Covington, LA and delivery calculation starts on the first business day after the order is shipped (business days are Monday through Friday, not including holidays, weekends, or natural disasters i.e. sever snow storms, flooding, etc.). Orders must be completed before 11:00am CST in order to ship each day. Elf Magic is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by carriers canceling pickups or deliveries or delays caused by an incomplete or incorrect address.
Shipping estimates are as follows:
- Ground: 4-10 business days+
- Priority: 2-3 business days (expected*)
- Express: 1-2 days (guaranteed*) – does not include Sunday delivery
+ Does not guarantee tracking number
* Terms and condition are in accordance with the courier assigned. Order must be placed before 11am (Central) to go out same day.
Christmas Shipping Deadline Schedule:
- Dec. 17 – Normal pickup and delivery service. This is the last day to ship Priority Shipping to be delivered before Christmas Day.
- Dec. 19 – Normal pickup and delivery service. Last day for Express Sipping shipments to be delivered for Christmas. Track your shipment for detailed delivery information.